Thursday, January 21, 2010

First, a Few Videos

I know I've neglected to share enough videos on this site. With the sleek and slender usability of my Flip camera, I really need to pick up the slack in that department. Anyway, here are a few for now!



If this works, the above video is an aerial view of Florence shot from San Miniato al Monte--- sorry if it's shaky... my hands were freezing!



If this works, the above is either a video of us climbing a tower in Siena, or an aerial view of Siena from the top of the tower. We'll find out soon.



Finally, this is a video tour of our villa, taken on our first day. The area you are seeing is the Count's apartment... where the rich cats hung out. The student quarters are slightly less nice--- but only slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Villa Corsi Salviati

Villa Corsi Salviati